Monday, March 5, 2012

A little pampering...

Blah, Blah, Blah.  This little revolution er has a cold.  Not enough to keep me from my workouts, just enough to make me achy, uncomfortable and a little whiny to those who will listen.

So tonight, it was pampering for ME!  Whoot!  As soon as I got my son down for sleep, I threw a yummy lush bath bomb into the bath tub.  A lavender vanilla candle went under my candle warmer and I took the most glorious bath.  Afterwards, I got out my dry brush for the first time.  Holy, heck.... this thing is heaven.  I use coconut oil to moisturize and my skin just drank it up after the dry bruising.  Then I topped off with some new Lush Vanilla Powder.   Soft skin and smelling like vanilla... I'm good as new and am going to SLEEP good tonight.

Today was workout 3.  All is well, feeling strong.   Even the cable chest presses weren't as bad as I remember.  Still a little awkward on plank to crescent, but definitely better.

HAPPY Monday.  Good health wishes to all.  It seems like this cold is a common theme among us. Let's kick it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment