Sunday, March 11, 2012

"The depth of one's practice may be measured more by how flexible one is in daily life than downward dog."

ooooo-kay!  Happy news first!  This week has been a whirlwind and I have not blogged much about my experience, but I am still at it and..... SEE YA LATER Phase 1.  I really honestly haven't noticed too much of a difference in the mirror since I see myself every day, but I took pics this morning and am very, very pleased with my results.

02/13- Day before I started Body Revolution

02/19, About a week into Body Revolution

03/11- Month 1 Complete
 Yay!  I am getting a waist!  And more definition in the arms. 

I also started Yoga class on Wednesday and am wondering if that was wise!  I remember yoga being a nice relaxing meditative time.   Well if relaxing = 's body trembling, sore in places I never knew existed, then yep... I got what I paid for.  It was goooood, but I am wondering how I'll be able to handle it when I start phase 2.

So, what's up with the title of this post.  Thursday..... life happened in a big way that caused me to not be able to do my workout on Friday.  I'd like to say "oh, I'm so Zen, these things happen, I'm not going to beat myself up".  But that would be a LIE.  I committed to this program and like to do things exactly as they are laid out.  I beat myself up, I worried... I was anxious.  Then Saturday I did workout 4 AND Cardio 1 to catch up.  Ideal?  No, not at all.  But it's done, I did all the workouts for phase 1 and I'm moving on.

I am excited and nervous.  I am not going to lie, I did preview the workouts today.  It helps me not scramble on the first day of a workout and waste time trying to figure out the moves.  It is going to be intense, but we'll get her done.  I am loving the results and will be fighting for more.

Peace and joy to anyone reading.  Kill it this week- I know I plan on it. 

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good Meghan! I have a great feeling about this week. Can't wait to hear how workout 5 goes for you!

    ReplyDelete