Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Half Way There! :)

So today was cardio 2 AND Yoga.  I needed both workouts today, because for the last 24 hours,  I have not been as active in my daily life as I usually am.   We can blame this....

So I am very late to the party on this, but this book definitely lives up to the hype.  I was totally sucked in until I finished it, like seriously....obsessed.  I may or may not have braided my hair Katniss Everdeen style for Cardio 2 today.  Scary!!

Cardio 2 was great as usual.  I am a little sore in the butt today from workout 8 yesterday so it definitely did something.  I also noticed today that my engagement and wedding rings are super loose.  I didn't even think to take measurements there.  Hopefully not all the weight is coming off that finger!!

I am really glad I am sticking with Yoga.  I learn something new every time I go.  Today I learned I have a tendency to look down.  The instructor told me I need to look up so that when I am older I don't end up with turkey neck.  So if I look like I am being snobby, I am far, far from it.  I just don't want turkey neck.

Have a great night everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on the double workout today! Yoga is so good for you - - and I'm just so impressed with everyone who is getting in multiple workouts in a day. I can barely squeeze in this 30 minute route :)

    Congratulations on all of your successes so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I so hear you on the hunger games!!! Everything around my house suffered while I was reading those. Mostly my sleep. Have you read all 3 books or just the first? I read all 3 in about a week, just finished the 3rd on Monday. Can't wait to go see the movie, I've got plans to see it Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just read the first book.... so far. I ran out and bought the second one yesterday and am about a chapter in. I am so jealous you get to go see the movie. Going to the movies is about the one think you cannot do with a young baby. I may have to leave him with my husband for an afternoon because I am so excited to see it!!

      Delete
  3. THE HUNGER GAMES is the best! I read each one as they came out and the wait between each book was agonizing!

    Congratulations on being halfway through!

    ReplyDelete