Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Paddys



I hope your day was full with as much love and cuteness as mine was!!

My husband wanted to go on a long bike ride today and I was game as long as I did Cardio first.  I love this Cardio, it is fun, but oh so effective.  I am not a sweater, but I was drenched today!  It is just go, go, go and the cast really inspires you to push it in this one.

We went on about a 20 mile bike ride after I got showered up after cardio.  We stopped at parks to play, at a deli for some awesome salads and all was well..... until my gear shifters broke half way home.  Oy, I was in a pretty tough gear for uphill.  Now last year, I probably would have freaked out and had my husband go forth and pick me up with the car.  Today, I pushed through it and my legs are on FIRE.

I am going to LOVE every second of my rest day tomorrow and let my muscles recover.  I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. A family bike ride sounds so fun. Great job on the endurance. What a sweet little boy too!

    ReplyDelete