Monday, April 16, 2012

Inspiration.

What makes someone shell out $134.95 for a brand new infomercial product seconds after she gets the e-mail that it is available to be ordered?  A fitness program that has only had test group participants when there are so many other products on the market that have great testimonials.

Simple.  I was inspired by someone..... no not Jillian.  I had a random encounter with one of the test group participants and have followed her story ever since.  Her transformation is nothing short of incredible and her body has only improved since she ended the program.  She put out a video today so I am sharing it with those who may need a little inspiration.

www.youtube.com/fujitawellness 


She is A-Mazing!

Today was back to workout 9.  Still very challenging.  I am getting much better at the one legged squat into plank out and didn't stumble at all on my right leg.  Left leg still needs some work.  I can't believe that I only do this workout one more time and then I move on to the last front of the body workout.  Even though this is front of the body, I do tend to feel it in my glutes when the workout is over- there is PLENTY of lower body action in this one.

Food today- hot damn, it was a good food day.

Breakfast- kind of a snoozer, but still good.  Steel cut oats, kiwi, raspberry, pecan and a drizzle of maple syrup.

Lunch- Grilled goat cheese, avocado and tomato sandwich with a side of Kale Chips made with nutritional yeast and pepper.   This sandwich was my little creation- I made the goat cheese breakfast spread, added 1/4 of an avocado and a little tomato.   MMMMM..

Snack- Banana Blueberry Muffin.

Dinner- Salmon taco and a side of zucchini and tomato.


I received a yogurt maker for a birthday gift but haven't used it yet, so I am trying my hand at making some yogurt.  Should be interesting to see how this turns out.


Have a great night everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks for posting that link. She is indeed amazing...as are you! Great job on the food. Let us know how the yogurt turns out. I've never even heard of a yogurt maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am MAKING that grilled goat cheese sandwich! It looks absolutely delicious.

    Good luck with the yogurt! I've always wanted to try making my own yogurt, but haven't had the chance yet.

    ReplyDelete