Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

See ya scale!


I am part of an online fitness community that is very supportive of each others efforts to get fit and eat right.  We have fun little challenges weekly, monthly etc.  For the month of March we are putting the scale away and I am excited!  Honestly, I hate weighing in..... I feel it sabotages my efforts.  Sometimes I lose, sometimes I don't AND I get discouraged when I don't, even when I see big changes in my body.

So for the month of March, I am doing what works for me- trusting my body.  Eating when I'm hungry, stopping when I'm full, hydrating, pampering and best of all measuring my progress by how I feel.

Today was good ole cardio one.  The first circuit felt easier, but by the last circuit it was as hard as ever.  My shoulders must be getting stronger because kick outs with arm circles are not torture as they once were.  This was my least favorite move, but now it's running man- why does this move seem like an eternity?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment