Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introduction- Body Revolution











Whoot! Whoot!  I am very excited to take on Jillian's new Body Revolution Program.  I am a week into the program and am LOVING it so far, though I am sure that will change soon enough.  I officially started on February 13th.  I did not do the kick start week since it was Valentine's day week and I knew I would be busy and not be able to commit to the 2 workout a day schedule.  Starting tomorrow it is KICK START Week--- okay so I know you don't need to do kick start week and I am really not looking to drop alot of weight.  So why am I doing kick start week?  I HATE cardio.  I am a strength training girl and the cardio video is torture for me.  I know it is going to just get harder, so I am hoping spending alot of quality time getting crazy with the cardio will help me grow to love it..... or more realistically not dread it. 

I am a 30 something new mom to a wonderful 14 month old boy.  Wonderful in every way- except for SLEEPING.  So for the first almost 13 months of his life I told myself walking and light strength training would be enough to get my body back, ugh no.  I need to work and I need to work out hard.

Finally, frustrated with being stuck at 4 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight I started the 30 day shred January 3, 2012 and the scale moved for the first time in 7 months!  I lost 2 lbs and noticed a significant reduction in my love handles.  Now I want to keep that momentum moving with Body Revolution!  I am excited to see what the next 90 days bring!!


No comments:

Post a Comment