Thursday, February 23, 2012

Me time....

Working out is my "me" time. As soon as my 14 month old is down for his nap, I push play! I then shower and get ready and by the time he gets up I am refreshed and ready to go.

It doesn't happen often, but some days I'm spent and just need more. Today was one of those days. Soooo.... I treated myself to a pedicure @ the spa . I just realized that it was my first pedicure since a few days before I went into labor. I just kept putting it off, just like getting into a consistent workout regimen. I am DONE putting off taking care of myself. I am a better wife and mother when I just do what I need to do. No excuses!

Oh and I squeezed in workout 1 this morning and cardio 1 tonight. This was my last day doing workout 1. 2 more kickstart days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment