Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Full disclosure..

Today is my birthday and I indulged in a slice of this jumbo cupcake! A huge thank you to my hubby for only getting a cupcake so there wouldn't be tempting leftovers.

To be honest, I doubt I'll be tempted by what's left. I have been eating only organic, healthy foods for about two years now. I think it is absolutely fine to indulge every once in a while, but my taste buds are just different. These days when I have a sweet tooth, I just have some cacao chips or a chocolate protein shake with mint leaves mixed in. Regular chocolate just tastes fake now and I used to LOVE it.

Anyway, workout 4 today. Off to a rocky start. When I say rocky, I mean literally. The warm up includes some balance work and I stumbled a couple times. I love the workout-hollow man is hell, but I am happy to feel some burn in the good old abs- that was missing the first two weeks. Single leg dead lifts--I'll get better. Finished the workout feeling good and there was sweat on my mat. Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment