Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All this working out.... is tiring someone out!


Day 2 of kickstart week......outta here!

Okay, so I don't feel like I gave my all to Cardio tonight.  I did Strength Workout 2 around noon, took a 2 1/2 mile walk and got lots of park playing in with this little cutie, and then the hubby and I tackled cardio around 8 pm.

Since workout 2 focuses on the glutes it is logical that cardio would be harder.

Looking Ahead-

So I made the mistake of previewing workout 3 and 4 today since I start those next week.  They look do-able, but there is a move in workout 4 that has me terrified.  It is a one legged dead lift- WHA, WHAT?  My balance is not near where it needs to be for this move.  Soooooo..... I have been practicing improving my balance.  Trying to do as many things as possible throughout the day on one leg to prepare- folding laundry, brushing my teeth, etc.  I am resisting the urge to preview further into the program.  One day at a time.

Tomorrow is double cardio day- whoot, whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment