Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday ~ 7- Day Kick Start Day One- Done

Booooo yaaa!  Day 1 of the 7 day kick start is done and no, I still haven't fallen in love with cardio.  I did Strength workout 1 this morning around 10 am (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) and busted out the cardio @ 8 pm.  The husband joined me doing cardio this evening and I think it was a little more than he bargained for-  we were both sweaty messes at the end.

Jill states that suicides are the toughest part of the whole workout, but I beg to differ.  That kickout move with the arm circles is the longest minute EVER!  Out of the 3 workouts that make up weeks one and two, this is my least favorite move. 

I am feeling good right  about the program and look forward to it everyday- but I have worked out with Jillian before I know that these workouts are just the warm up.  The jump in difficulty from level 1 to level 2 in the 30 day shred was steep so I am interested to see what next week brings..... but I want results and "those aren't coming for free people"- ha!!!

I have mentioned the Shred before, so I am going to post my before and afters.  I want to reiterate I am NOT trying to lose alot of weight.  Some improvement in some extra post baby fat and improving my overall fitness level.



Belly Front Before-146 lbs


Belly Front After-144 lbs
Side View Before

Side View After


No comments:

Post a Comment