Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 3!! :)

My Internet is down and no one can come out to fix it until 09/12, so I am going to do some quick updates from my phone.

Today I did Cardio 1 xs 2. I am actually a little sore today + my son has hand, foot, mouth and isn't sleeping so I am super proud of myself for getting it done.

I saw this and it made me laugh so hard today, this is so me. I do care about politics, but fb this time in the elections is hilarious and I have to laugh at it.

I am just going to put up a photo explosion of my food today, but must comment on the snack. Avocado-strawberry ice cream- genius. Just take an avocado and blend it with a bag of frozen strawberries- makes a few filling servings. Healthy fat, no added sugar and feels like a treat.

I have no clue how this will look on the computer, so my apologies in advance if it's hard to read. Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment