Monday, September 3, 2012

A Tearful Goodbye

I said a tearful goodbye to my vices yesterday and had two chocolate peanut butter cups and a glass of wine....it is sad really- there are so many peanut butter cups left.  I may indulge in one here and there, but not this week.... I have goals.

Last time, I did Body Revolution, I didn't really have an in shape date to shoot for, so I just kind of went with the flow and the weight slowly came off.  I have a goal now that will keep me away from the pb cups this week.

The goal isn't even noble-like to keep up with my kid or have energy for this or that.  Nope- besides the fact that my abs aren't looking super-fly like they were a month ago, I just want to look good for family pictures so when people get my Christmas Card they won't be wondering whether or not I have an announcement to make.

I am exaggerating, kind of.  Really my weight goes to my butt and when you have a kid there is always the kid looking over the shoulder shot.

Today was day 1 of BR- I will talk about it tomorrow as well as give you my starting stats.  Here's hoping for a good butt shot this year, I have 8 weeks left!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment